Preserve the beauty of your silk Scarf by observing these simple steps.
- Store your item untied and ensure that your jewellery and accessories do not rub against it to reduce the risk of snagging the threads.
- Avoid contact with rain and harsh chemicals.
- Entrust it to a specialised professional for cleaning.
- Silk should always be ironed from the reverse side.
- Place a thin cloth on top and iron to avoid any damage.
- Don’t iron silk too hot!
Tip to remember Silk is a protein structure much like human hair; heat will damage it.