Preserve the beauty of your silk Scarf by observing these simple steps.
- Store your item untied and ensure that your jewellery and accessories do not rub against it to reduce the risk of snagging the threads.
- Avoid contact with rain and harsh chemicals.
- Entrust it to a specialised professional for cleaning.
- Silk should always be ironed from the reverse side.
- Place a thin cloth on top and iron to avoid any damage.
- Don’t iron silk too hot!
Tip to remember Silk is a protein structure much like human hair; heat will damage it.
Love this hijab! The two tone fabric makes this so versatile and blends with many of my outfits. Fabric is lovely and the tassels just accentuate this hijab.
Ramona Ene –
Lovely fabric is so pleasant to wear.
You can use it with so many outfits.