Preserve the beauty of your silk Scarf by observing these simple steps.
- Store your item untied and ensure that your jewellery and accessories do not rub against it to reduce the risk of snagging the threads.
- Avoid contact with rain and harsh chemicals.
- Entrust it to a specialised professional for cleaning.
- Silk should always be ironed from the reverse side.
- Place a thin cloth on top and iron to avoid any damage.
- Don’t iron silk too hot!
Tip to remember Silk is a protein structure much like human hair; heat will damage it.
This beautifully designed and high quality scarve was purchased as a gift for my daughter who has started to wear Hijab. Shipping was super quick and it was evident alot of effort, love and care went into the gift wrap.
The message behind the hijab also adds a distinctive feature to the it and makes it feel extra special. This hijab whilst subtle in colour has the wow factor with the tassels and two tonal colours. My daughter absolutely loved it.
I would definitely recommend Abaya Collection and will buy from them in the future. It has truly given my daughter the confidence to dress as a confident young muslim!