Preserve the beauty of your silk Scarf by observing these simple steps.
- Store your item untied and ensure that your jewellery and accessories do not rub against it to reduce the risk of snagging the threads.
- Avoid contact with rain and harsh chemicals.
- Entrust it to a specialised professional for cleaning.
- Silk should always be ironed from the reverse side.
- Place a thin cloth on top and iron to avoid any damage.
- Don’t iron silk too hot!
Tip to remember Silk is a protein structure much like human hair; heat will damage it.
Zaila Akram –
A beautiful scarf. The rich, vibrant colours really stand out and brighten your mood. The chevron pattern looks classy and will upgrade any simple outfit. The fabric is soft to touch. Definitely a premium scarf, which feels amazing to wear!
Charlotte Tyrrell –
I got given this as a birthday present and I’m absolutely in love with it. I have received so many compliments since wearing it, the colours are beautiful and it is so soft! I love it even more since reading the story behind it.
The colour combination makes this scarf such a staple piece to my wardrobe. I cannot express how STUNNINGGG the design is as pictures really don’t do it justice. The contrast between how eccentric the pattern is and the softness of the fabric itself is remarkable.